Use Your Talent to Drive Real Social Change
GuideStar is a team of 80 diverse, innovative, and socially conscious individuals who believe that the transparency of better nonprofit data leads to better decisions and a better world.
More than 20 years ago, GuideStar led the first revolution of nonprofit transparency by making exempt reporting forms easily accessible to everyone. Now, we are still at the forefront of driving social change and nonprofit effectiveness. Why? It’s really pretty simple: we continue to hire smart, creative, solution-oriented people like you, who are passionate about creating a nonprofit sector strong enough to tackle the great challenges of our time.
Why Join Us?
- Our Culture—You will be part of a family of energized professionals working in an environment where curiosity, continuous learning, and opportunity abound. Our core values of Clarity, Compassion, Collaboration, and Courage are central to how we work every day.
- Our Brand—You will be an important advocate of a nationally recognized brand that more than 230 organizations, including Google, Amazon, and Facebook, count on as a premier data partner. Plus, in 2017, 9 million people accessed free services directly from our website.
- Our Benefits—You will enjoy a competitive, flexible benefits package that includes ample leave (4+ weeks your first year), 11 paid holidays, health and dental coverage, insurance, retirement matching, and generous parental leave, PLUS, you can champion your favorite cause! We give everyone monthly paid volunteer leave as a way to encourage and support individual philanthropy.
- Our Work/Life Balance—You will flourish in our high-performing, flexible work environment with engaging assignments, clear expectations, and regular feedback. Our generous leave policy allows you to pursue the down time you need to stay engaged on and off the job.
- Our People—You’ll work alongside innovative, friendly, and collaborative colleagues who recognize that our combined individual successes make GuideStar the great organization it is today.
How to Apply
To apply for the Current Opening, unless noted otherwise, e-mail cover letter and résumé in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you prefer to mail your materials, send them to:
Senior Director, HR
4801 Courthouse Street, Suite 220
Williamsburg, VA 23188
GuideStar USA Inc. is EEO/AA/VET/DISABLED Employer. Read our diversity and EEO statement
If you care about nonprofits and the work they do and have relevant skills and experience, please consider applying even if your background doesn’t perfectly match our ideal credentials. We are committed to diversity and especially encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply.