On Tuesday, August 15, 2017, at 2 p.m. ET, we will hold our next Impact Call.
Loosely based on the quarterly earnings calls held by publicly owned companies, GuideStar's Impact Calls are the first steps in addressing new definitions of transparency:
- Timely—Impact Calls are held fewer than 60 days after the quarter's or year's end.
- Interactive—Impact Calls are meaningful discussions about what our results really mean. Participants have an opportunity to have questions answered in real time.
- Inclusive—Everyone is invited to our Impact Call.
- Comprehensive—Although we report on finances during our Impact Calls, we also address programmatic and operational metrics as well as our strategy. Finances are only one piece of a much larger picture when it comes to nonprofit impact.
Our goal is not simply to report our results but to jump-start the sector’s conversation on how transparency is defined and conveyed across the sector.
Download a Template for Your Own Impact Call
Is your organization interested in running its own quarterly Impact Calls? Download GuideStar’s free PowerPoint template and get started today.
Inside this template, you’ll find:
- An agenda that provides a structured overview for the call
- Definitions of the call’s key topics, such as Deep Dives and Lessons Learned
- Example metrics for financial, programs, and more
Other Information on GuideStar's Results
Our Nonprofit Profile, including our IRS Forms 990, audited financials, and Charting Impact responses. (We're in our own database.)
Learn More About Us
Who and What Is GuideStar?
Watch our two-minute video to find out.
The Data Behind Nonprofit Transparency
We got a little meta about data. Check out our infographic about the data, conversations, and partnerships at the heart of GuideStar.
Our Role in the Social Sector
Data and information are central to learning, collaboration, and innovation. Find out how GuideStar fits into philanthropy's data and information flow.
Where We're Going
Dive into GuideStar 2020, our strategic plan, to learn about our goals and how we're going to accomplish them.