GuideStar Philanthropic Partners
The GuideStar Philanthropic Partnership program is open to all foundations and corporate programs that believe a strong, sustainable nonprofit sector is necessary to drive social change.
Philanthropic Partners go beyond solely purchasing GuideStar tools. They invest in our shared mission of broader and deeper data that informs decision making and expands distribution of this information. Partners serve as key investors, helping drive GuideStar's efforts to deliver greater transparency and accountability across the sector, including:
- GuideStar Nonprofit Profile Update Program: We’ll work directly with your grantees to update their profiles for free, extending their visibility to more than 7 million site visitors, plus millions more who access GuideStar data through our 200+ partners.
- GuideStar for Grant Applications: Nonprofits can now prepopulate portions of their grant applications with information from their GuideStar profile, driving greater efficiency and effectiveness for grantmakers and their grantees.
- Data & Knowledge Services: With more than 2.6 billion pieces of data in our database and a data scientist on board, GuideStar is positioned to be at the forefront of philanthropic research and analysis.
- In-person trainings for GuideStar products and services, tailored to your team's specific needs
- Access to GuideStar tools for due diligence, grants management, analysis, and research
- Participation in the GuideStar Community
- Invitations to Partner-only events, including insider dialogues with GuideStar's CEO
- Invitations to our ongoing series of webinars
- Recognition on GuideStar website and in printed materials
Which level is right for you?
The Partnership program is designed to let you be the driver—the membership levels give you the flexibility to determine the entry point that best fits your organizational priorities. Any amount you pay toward membership is tax deductible less the fair market value of GuideStar tools received.
Click image to view larger
Download our Philanthropic Partnership overview