Hello! Have questions? We're here to help. Let's see if we can get you pointed in the right direction.
Want to find out more about how GuideStar's data can help you find, verify, and evaluate nonprofits? Support your website, service, or application? Or access and analyze vast amounts of nonprofit data? Questions about billing or charges? Learn more about our Products and Services and get help with your account.
Learn how to:
- Get your organization listed on GuideStar (for AmazonSmile, CrowdRise, etc.)
- Access your organization's GuideStar Nonprofit Profile
- Update your organization's GuideStar Nonprofit Profile
- Upload documents to your organization's profile, such as Forms 990 and financial statements
- Update your organization's address
- Opt-in to online giving functionalities in your organization's profile
Find answers to your questions quickly and easily by visiting our GuideStar Support Center.
- To get more information on GuideStar for Education, visit the GuideStar Support Center or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To get your organization listed on GuideStar, an organization must have an IRS-issued Employment Identification Number (EIN). To et listed, review the documents required and forward them to email@example.com.
- For media inquiries, please click here.
- To get more information on the GuideStar Philanthropic Partners Program, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
- To report information on our website that appears fradulent, email email@example.com.
- To get more information on GuideStar APIs, visit the Developer group.