Policies for Posting Reviews on GuideStar
GuideStar and GreatNonprofits (www.greatnonprofits.org) have entered into a relationship by which nonprofit reviews are shared and posted on both organizations Web sites. The following policies apply to reviews posted on GuideStar’s Web site:
- Users of the GuideStar site should take reviews posted on the site as individual and subjective opinions.
- The opinions expressed are those of site users and not of GuideStar’s.
- GuideStar does not endorse nor is it affiliated with any nonprofit listed or reviewed on this site.
- GuideStar abides by the decisions of GreatNonprofits concerning the removal of stakeholder reviews.
- Additionally, GuideStar reserves the right, without limitation, to terminate your access to and use of the Site if, in our view, you:
- Use the Site to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the Site;
- Use the Site to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
- Use the Site to transmit or post spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- Use the Site to transmit or post pornography or illegal content;
- Use the Site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- Use the Site in violation of the Terms of Service or any applicable law.