Washington, D.C., and Williamsburg, Va.—GuideStar, the leading source of nonprofit information, has added five new features to GuideStar Premium, its highest level of service.
- Ability to select and compare organizations—compare up to four organizations side by side.
- Revenue and expense charts—view revenue and expense data in easy-to-read pie charts.
- Affiliation search—search specifically for parent, subordinate, and independent organizations as well as national headquarters.
- Data depth indicator—see at a glance how much information is available in a nonprofit's report.
- Knowledge base search—search GuideStar's vast archive of articles and news releases.
These enhancements combine with GuideStar Premium's people search and organization download to create a customizable tool that enables professionals to perform sophisticated analysis and achieve outstanding bottom-line results.
"Financial analysts, legal advisors, accountants, wealth managers, grantmakers, and others serving the nonprofit sector will find GuideStar Premium the ideal tool for meeting their nonprofit data and analysis needs," stated Bob Ottenhoff, GuideStar's president and CEO. "Extensive conversations with GuideStar Premium users guided the development of the new features, and we are delighted to offer them to our subscribers."
More information, including a demo, is available on the GuideStar Web site at http://www2.guidestar.org/rxg/products/guidestar-premium.aspx.
GuideStar, www.guidestar.org, connects people and organizations with information on the programs and finances of more than 1.8 million IRS-recognized nonprofits. GuideStar serves a wide audience inside and outside the nonprofit sector, including individual donors, nonprofit leaders, grantmakers, government officials, academic researchers, and the media.
Suzanne E. Coffman
Director of Communications