Washington, D.C.—Today GuideStar announced a new product in its nonprofit research and analysis suite, GuideStar Premium Pro. This product is an extension of GuideStar's flagship product GuideStar Premium, which combines powerful, easy-to-use search and analysis tools with GuideStar's most complete nonprofit reports. A subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro gives users the opportunity to more deeply research nonprofits based on various finances and contractor information to better target and prequalify nonprofit leads. Tailored to those who do business with the nonprofit sector, GuideStar Premium Pro is the only product that gives people such unfettered access to in-depth, high-quality nonprofit data with the ability to filter nonprofits based on specific financial criteria.
"We listened when our customers asked for richer search capabilities and even more nonprofit information," said Scott Menzel, a product manager at GuideStar, the leading source of nonprofit information. "GuideStar Premium Pro does just that by building on the already rich tool set that users have come to expect from our much loved GuideStar Premium product and giving them the ability to hone in on the nonprofits they are searching based on finances."
Using GuideStar Premium Pro, people can conduct searches via a variety of assets, income, contribution and program service revenue, as well as a range of expense categories including investment management, accounting, and information technology fees. The new product includes a greater breadth and depth of data available in users' current GuideStar Premium subscriptions including multiple years of paid contractor information. Users can also download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time.
New features of GuideStar Premium Pro also include:
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time, including financial fields
- Multiple years of independent contractor and paid preparer data on the reports
- More advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income, and audit and 990-T filing requirements
- People search with salary range criteria
More financial search abilities:
- Investible Assets, Investments, & Securities
- Investment Income, Contributions & Program Service Revenue, Unrestricted, Permanently Restricted, and Temporarily Restricted Net Assets
- Accounting, Legal, I/T, Investment Management, Professional Fundraising, and Insurance Expenses
- Number of employees
- Audit & Form 990-T requirements
Greater depth and breadth of data reported for each organization:
- Investible Assets, Investments & Securities, Unrestricted/Permanently Restricted/Temp Restricted Net Assets, and more for all available fiscal years (with ability to download the five most recent years)
- Investment Income, Contributions & Program Service Revenue for all available fiscal years (with ability to download the five most recent years)
- Accounting, Legal, I/T, Investment Management, Professional Fundraising, and Insurance Expenses for all available fiscal years (with ability to download the five most recent years)
- Board of directors for the most current year
- Officers/trustees/key employees and highest paid employees for all available fiscal years (with ability to download the five most recent years)
- Paid contractors data back to FY 2006
- Paid preparers and principal officers
GuideStar Premium Pro costs $2,000 a year. "We're excited to take our GuideStar Premium product to a whole new level," added Menzel. "If you want to find the right nonprofit audience for your message, or you want to dig deeper into nonprofits, GuideStar Premium Pro is a great product for you."
To learn more about GuideStar Premium Pro, please visit: http://www.guidestar.org/rxg/products/nonprofit-data-solutions/product-information/guidestar-premium/guidestar-premium-pro.aspx.
GuideStar, www.guidestar.org, connects people and organizations with information on the programs and finances of more than 1.8 million IRS-recognized nonprofits. GuideStar serves a wide audience inside and outside the nonprofit sector, including individual donors, nonprofit leaders, grantmakers, government officials, academic researchers, and the media.
Lindsay J.K. Nichols