Increase Your Grantees' Visibility
Every year more than 7 million people turn to GuideStar to understand nonprofits. With your support, we can help improve the visibility and value of nonprofits in your community.
For a possible investment of up to $7,500 (with options to adjust scope), discover how our four-month program can help your grantees or identified nonprofits claim and update their GuideStar Nonprofit Profiles.
The Problem: Incomplete Nonprofit Stories
- An organization's GuideStar Nonprofit Profile may be the first and last resource a supporter reviews before making a charitable decision.
- Incomplete or unclaimed profiles may limit donor trust and engagement.
- Many supporters use transparency as a proxy for organizational competence.
The Solution: GuideStar Nonprofit Profiles
- Let us help your grantees update their profiles by joining our four-month Nonprofit Profile Program.
- Dedicated GuideStar staff will help your grantees present their data in a comprehensible, comparable manner.
- We'll provide a structured plan for profile improvement, including webinars, workshops, and more, tailored to each grantee's specific needs.
The Results: Improved Donor Awareness
- Deliver accurate, timely, more complete information to prospective donors and volunteers.
- Provide context so people will no longer rely solely on Form 990 data to assess your grantees' value to the communities they serve.
- Extend visibility to GuideStar's 7 million visitors each year (plus millions more who access more than 200 websites and applications powered by GuideStar data, including AmazonSmile and PayPal).