GuideStar Library Services:
Connecting Library Patrons with Nonprofit Information
With GuideStar Library Services, academic and public libraries can give their patrons on-site or remote access to GuideStar Premium or GuideStar Pro.
Try GuideStar Library Services for free today:
What Patrons Can Do with GuideStar Library Services
- Search 2.5 million nonprofit organizations
- Use powerful filters to refine extensive search results
- Access all available IRS Forms 990
- View financial data, including revenue tables, expense tables, and balance sheets
- Print attractive full reports
Library services is configured for delivery by institution-wide IP range access. This allows for unlimited access for your physical or digital campus, public library system, or nonprofit resouce center/network.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 866-710-7663.
GuideStar Library Services Subscribers
Current subscribers include:
- Carnegie Library
- Duke University
- Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Stanford University
- Yale University
- Plus dozens of regional and local libraries